Thursday, 17 May 2007

Who is the Runser of the Runs?




My friend kept something from me.
I am so upset with him.
I think I handled it well because I didn’t throw a tantrum or insult him; I simply told him he had lost my respect…He really hasn’t…I love him (I didn’t say I’m “in” love o)…he has been my friend through this horrid year of NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) a.k.a Now Your Suffering Continues.

I am just upset he didn’t tell me especially since he knew that me and the girl didn’t have a good relationship which started I guess when he started sleeping/dating her.
Now this same girl started dating another friend of mine that I like a lot.

Breakdown
She was dating OS and then dating SY and I have seen her with at least two other guys. I didn’t know about her and OS so I told him I didn’t like how she has become and generally used to tell him what I had noticed. I find it unbelievable because her ex boyfriend came and stayed over and he didn’t even show any signs of jealousy, at least to me.

Now they’ve both broken up and he has come clean with me after telling me what he said to her, I was annoyed he called her a slut and insulted that she said he should run to his school mother, ME, to console him.
She knows I am a weak spot for him…I am still mad at him…because he gave her opportunity to disrespect me for no reason.

I wonder why people are so petty when it comes to break ups. I like to be nice during break ups…especially if I am the dumped one…what is the point of being so upset and what is the point of not being friends afterwards? What a waste of time spent.

The girl has a habit of telling the guys not to tell anyone because she wants to keep it to herself so that people will not gossip about her. Yet it turns out she wants it quiet so that her housemates will not know her true color…she is an under G queen…abi I lie?

Or as a friend of mine says, many men dey put water for her fridge.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting!

Cheetarah said...

wow,plenty drama hea!So whats the deal with u and this guy?
NYSC is fun isnt,lol!

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

...he should run to his school mother.... lol! I can just picture her saying that! lol...very amusing..

Ejura said...

Nysc & it's drama!girls like that abound aplenty.

Azuka said...

Ouch. That must have hurt.

Stuck in my throat said...

cheetarah: no deal with me and the guy o.just a friend...only an insecure woman will assume that any man she is with is cheating on her.

nyemoni: not so funny o...it is a bit insulting...hips dont mean I am maternal.

ejura: abi o

Pink-satin: yes o

azuka: can you imagine she's still smily and friendly and shit?

Unknown said...

nysc seems so exciting.. :)

Idemili said...

I might be wrong but...you didn't have an orange template before did you?

Great post.

Stuck in my throat said...

pamela: when will you come and do your own NYSC?
idemili: just needed a little jazzing up..

Unknown said...

This girl don begin sound like my mama... at stuck.... :P

No comment...LOL!!

Admin UD said...

Dang! things we dey happen for naija NYSC i tire. Dat gal should be tested for HIV asap! and if found guilty, quarantined(hope i gat da spelling right)...lol!

Anonymous said...

leave all those annoying chicks abeg! they're not worth ur time and effort of being worked up. look on the bright side, you havent got to have power supply, a tv and a vcd to enjoy a well acted home video

dScR?Be said...

I can't wait to do my NYSC!! Maybe I'll be d center of drama!! Lawl... I love drama. But don't mind them joo

Ekoakete said...

Aren't you guys supposed to be up marching at 4am and then going on to jobs where you're worked hard and paid little? Where's the time coming from for all this drama??