Friday, 12 October 2007

Me, My blog, My demons

I am ill...
I am being given grief from the most unexpected source.
I hate drugs,but I have no choice.

My blog reflects how I feel...what I feel...my blog is my right to free speech(free typing).My blog is my space to say what I feel like saying..my blog holds my feelings, my hopes, my aspirations...

My blog has my ups and downs...my blog has my thoughts, happy and sad...my blog has me.

Dont visit it if you know you will try to use it to give me grief...I have the right to say what I want to say.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT...FUCK OFF!!!

17 comments:

Zena said...

And I agree wholeheartedly,

Keep the negativity away from you. Hope you get better

Rinsola said...

eh ya pele. Hope u feel much better. Don't let those comments weigh u down.

Stuck in my throat said...

zena: how can one keep negativity away?it is easier said then done.

rinsola: no mind the mugu..

Anonymous said...

I feel you girl, let them all FUCK OFF!!! Hope youre feeling better?

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

stuck, is anyone messing with u? oya tell me the person make i come beat am!!!!
hope u are getting better?

Stuck in my throat said...

supergirl: i am feeling better...thank you...
Isi: dont worry about it...glad to know i have my own thug service in blogville...

princesa said...

Hey girl!
You look good in ur pic.

I hope you are feling better now.
Oya come drink champagne for my blog. My mum's surgery went well. Thanks for the support.

Belema said...

Speak your mind dear !

Unknown said...

hmmmm....

personally, if someone is using their negativity to sap my energy.. I just ignore them. One thing I have noticed is that people LOVE attention, when you give it to them - it makes them believe that they rock your world. So I put them in the "sin" bin, close that door and keep it moving. Now for your blog,just in case this person is doing this crap here...just delete it. Once you delete the person's post like 5 times, they get the point, kia kia :D

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

mind not all them haters(of which i am one-a positive hater) hope you feelin beta jare. i like the freedom of typin part.

Jayn Sean said...

Wow! Rightly said. Perfectly written.

Thats how i persive my blog too.

Very nice post girl.

But i hope you fine oo! i sense some grief in there...come here..**hugs**

ozaveshe said...

whats happening that u havent told me about?

i'm missing something here. who's messing with u?

shhhh said...

love the attitude sweetie. will be back. TLK

For the love of me said...

I hope you feel so much better by now. Speedy recovery to you. And like Pamela said best way is to ignore dem haters. All the best gals.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Oh my, I thought bloggers had moved on from antagonizing people? Sorry to discover you are getting grief from some of your visitors. Don't mind them o jare!

Stuck in my throat said...

princesa: we thank the Lord for His Grace at all times..

belema:speaking your mind is one thing...the effects are another...

pamela: thanks for the advice...will definitely use it..

anonymous gal:positive hating makes you work on yourself...

jaybabe: thanks for the hugs...

Ozaveshe: I keep saying we should do Lunch...plenty gist my guy...

Last King Of Scotland: thanks for stopping by...

For the love of me: I am much better, thank you...

solomonsydelle: na bad belle people dey cause wahala where wahala no dey..

The Beads Factor said...

Hello!
I just want to introduce my blog to you.
I do hope you would drop by.
Thanx.