I went on an official trip to Awka. I was staying in Enugu and shuttling to and fro. The Famous Udi hills with the coal mines are beautiful. There are villages on the hills..Can you imagine the view they have? It must be wonderful. A friend of mine is from Enugu-Ngwo which is the town from where the state derived its name. He says his school was on the highest hill in Udi. I love the idea of being on top of the world.
Anyway, I went to the Anambra State house and talked to the Deputy Governor(official stuff). Of course we deviated and talked about how our people don't go to school and how depressing we are making politics in the state...blah blah blah.
Anyway, I was given an official car and a driver to help me get around Awka (my jazz man is working miracles..LOL). I made her take a picture with me and she laughed very hard and obliged me.
So that is me with my state's deputy state governor, Dame Virgy Etiaba, who always wears hats. And the other is the gate leading to the State house.
17 comments:
Wow, stuck youre havving fun o. How far with the Ghana high thingy now? Long time
Abeg, I need that jazz man's number or is it one of those you have to use a car, then a lorry then a donkey?
Lol...yes..na wettin I gain from the story be that..I love hills and mountains but the idea of living on top of one is scarey..Stayed in ogbudu cattle ranch for 2 weeks, only came down when it was time to go home...2 of those trips up and down the mountain can seriously age a girl.
i also need the jazz mans no.lol
U and I are going to be best friends o...
what did you say the number of your baba-in-ijebu is again? 080F JAZZ RUNS? I am on it.
nice work, stuck. ur jazzman is really working overtime!
Enugu is a great place to be at. Was there for the first time in 2002 and earlier on in the year. I got a good view of the hills at Nsukka. Maybe you should do some rock climbing. Hope u had a great time. I've updated
nice pictures
Stuck, You are really having a blast. I have never been to Udi hills before. Do you have any more pictures to put up? :-)
supergirl: i try to enjoy life no mata what..
Afrobabe: u know the scope. Car, lorry, donkey, boat and tortoise sef.
anonymous:i will send it to you...anonymously...
Catwalq: you know the number already...nothing like a sharp girl..
isi: i need to pay the man more cash o..
Comrade: it is lovely..try traveling to Jos from Enugu by road..
last king: thanks
Pammy: i will go again soon, so i will take more pictures.
nice pics. This jazz man of yours is serious, oh!
lol @ catwalq
Ehhwooo! You look beautiful shaa. And the weather looks perfect on the gate picture.
Havent been here for a while. How you dey?
Na you Biko o!
After you na Dame Virgy Etiaba,lol!
Jazz man ko! Its God's favour dearie.
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh gal where you na??! You been tagged ooh! COme see instructions for ma blog. Mwahhhh!!
My naija is beautiful sha.
Stuck you are living it large o, enjoy yourself nothing do you.
hmmm dis girl update!!
Post a Comment