
This is the Query I was given. The first one is the one he wanted to send to the Registrar, but was stopped. I will post my response in the next post.
I would have done this earlier, but my access is TERRIBLE.
ABSENCE FROM DUTY
You will recall that I have on several occasions, counselled you against your carefree attitudes to work.
It is disheartening to note that you unilaterally absented yourself from work for two days (6th and 7th June 2007) without recourse to the Director of CENFED.
You are, therefore, to show cause why you should not be sanctioned for your unhealthy attitude s to work.
Your response should reach the undersigned before the close of work on Friday, 8th June, 2007.
ASSHOLE
cc: Registrar,
cc: Director, CENFED
cc: Dean, COLMANS
3 comments:
Na wah for the man... I can't wait to see what your response was... lol..lol..lol..
hmmm
i don't know what to say, but just be careful...
pammy
HEY bloggers,we are still kicking it on blogville idol ..this is the 2nd to the last session and we have 5 contestants left!pls go to our page and listen the contestants via the voice comment player and vote for ur favorite..pls dont forget to leave us a comment ..tanx PINKPEKE PRODUCTION
Post a Comment