
Other things have happened since I got the bloody QUERY,I will fill you guys in ASAP.
RE: ABSENCE FROM DUTY
I refer to your memo Ref: BIFF and wish to comment as follows:
I will like to note that you have not on several occasions counselled me. You have threatened me, once.
On the 29th of June, I fell ill and the illness did not abate up till the 8th of June, 2007. I came to work on the 5th of June in order to get my clearance letter and clear at the NYSC office.
Dr.(Mrs.) babe, Mr secretary and Miss Black Beauty were well aware of the situation and I am sure they had informed you. I would have contacted the Director of CENFED; however, I do not have his phone number.
I did not answer your query on the 8th because I do not work on that day due to the fact that I go for my NYSC community development. I am sure you are quite aware of that. I am also embarrassed that in a work environment such as this one, things have to get petty.
I have to note that since the day you resumed, you have tried to laud some kind of power over me, which I think is a bit insulting. My being a corps member does not make me less of a human being and does not mean that I will accept a condescending behaviour from anyone. I have had no problems with anyone I have worked with till you came to COLMANS. I will appreciate it if you let me know what problem you have with me.
ANGRY GIRL
12 comments:
what a reply!.. tell him jare..
LOL.... That was tit for tat! I wonder what the outcome would be? Anyway, he's stuck there since that's his full time job while you get to move on with your life after the corps' programme... lol...some people just like to flex their muscles sha!
nyemoni: yes o and NI AGBARA OLORUN(By God's Grace), I will get a beta job soon o.
Ijeoma: I am glad i told him.
Chineke!! "I will appreciate it if you let me know if you have any problem with me" In an official letter?!?!?!?! But then, up till the time I left, there wasnt such pettyness and bad belle in the office I worked.
How did he react to your letter?
I like that part of asking what his problem with you was. Make he tell you jare! but have you considered the fact that the guy could be in love o?Na so e dey start(wink).
BLOGVILLE IDOL HAS A WINNER GO TO OUR PAGE AND SEE WHO IT IS...PLS DROP US A COMMENT TANX!TANX FOR UR SUPPORt THRU OUT THE SHOW......BLOGVILLE IDOL IS OFFICIALLY OVER
calabargal: I actually think i was a tad rude, but i was upset that the man was harassing me.
princess: u know that men can be very funny...
yepa!u wrote that in an official letter!i have heard of how they treat workers at work tho
hmmm...just be careful :)
pammy
holy cow.. i fear as i see that gun pointed at me sha.. are we safe?!?!?!
Stupid guy still at it again. So what happened finally?
Hahhahahhaaaa. Gurl u harsh o! My boss wil definitely send u packing wit that kind of reply!
Post a Comment