Thursday, 16 August 2007

NYSC

I am grateful to The Lord that my year of "service" to my country has ended.
I made some wonderful friends and I know that we all learnt something from each other.
I managed to take some pictures on the Passing Out Parade day. The highlight of the day was that OGD (Otunba Gbanga Daniels) came.

These are my friends. Ijeoma,Toyin, Sulaimon and Tosin.

Tosin, Kemi and Doris.

Will post more soon...my connection is an excuse...

9 comments:

ozaveshe said...

First!

yipeee!

1st on blogsville!

ozaveshe said...

soory about the exuberance. what i meant to say was where hell is my pic?

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Hey Look what the cat dragged in...LOL.. Where are your pixs sef? Congrats girl...

Unknown said...

lol...i remember Kemi...

Oh wow!! Congratulations....

:)

pammy

princesa said...

Congrats on the completion of ur service.

Welcome to the Labour market girl.

Stuck in my throat said...

Ozaveshe:my access has been bad

Nyemoni: LOL

Pamela:you have a good memory

Princesa: I dey find job o...any hook ups?

Unknown said...

lol..country music......

yes..and i remember you too....

But besides all that...my gosh you must be excited. I will love to spend one year in NYSC but...i don't know...

pammy

Admin UD said...

So, which of the chica's you be? erhn!? I don't wanna start guessing :)

Jayn Sean said...

Congrats! You are woman now. Go out there and meet them-men!...dammnit! what kinda advice is that?
Mxem! i wanted to ask how it feels like to be kinda...innitiated!