Monday, 30 July 2007

Friends


I took a trip to Port Harcourt. For Little reasons and for big reasons. The trip came at a good time for me. I had to go do things that will in one way or another change my life. I stayed with my cousin in Trans Amadi. I spent time with Kabir over the weekend, and during that time, we both decided that we both are not on the same page.
I don't feel bad, in fact, I am happy because we retained our friendship. I can't imagine him not being my friend. I'll miss him, and I won't. I learnt a lesson, and it will help me on.
My friends are important to me, just like I hope I am important to them.
Pamela wrote something in her blog, and it is as if she did that for me.
I also went to Sparkle's page, and this touched me.

10 comments:

IJEOMA said...

am really happy when people are able to remain friends post breakup.. it speaks volume about matruiry.. I wish you all the best

Unknown said...

i am glad that you are feeling okay about this stuck... :-)

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Awwwwww stuck....I'm happy for you cos you are staying positive... Good luck and post something about NYSC soon ok? :-)

Stuck in my throat said...

Ijeoma:it is important, although it depends on how the break up goes.I don't judge some people who just can't stand each other, although it is a waste of time to dislike each other.

Pamela: I no get choice.

Nyemoni:NYSC is almost over...YIPPEE...

ozaveshe said...

this is kinda sad...

i really hate it when things dont work the way they were planned to

tired muse... said...

Way to go gal! Be strong...since you're not "on the same page" twasn't gonna work anyway!
All the best.

princesa said...

There are some people that are always better having as friends. When u try to make it more, there is always a problem.
Glad you guys found a point to agree. Not good to lose a good friendship

Jayn Sean said...

i treasure friendships too.But i've never really had anyone i cud call my best/real/close friend you know?...but i feel you...stay strong ehh?

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

where are you babes? Update already!

Unknown said...

update biko o....

found your link....

pammy....

:)