Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Tagged by Beulah


Hmmm...I was tagged by Beulah..I am to tell two true things about me and tell a lie.
I guess you will all have to guess the lie.

1. I am unsure of what I am doing right now.

2. I love my niece with my life.

3. I am a very selfish person.

I tag:
Everyone who wants to do this meme!!!
Just let me know so I can read it...

13 comments:

Olufunke said...

I think number 3 is the lie, number 1 and 2 sounds true!
Nice blog
Thanks for stopping by mine

Caelestis Angelus! said...

Number 3 sounds like a lie to me, how are you darling?

Afrobabe said...

hmmmm no 3 sounds like a lie so maybe it isn't so I'll choose no 1 as the lie...

Rebirth said...

i'd choose no 1 as the lie

ShonaVixen said...

Number 3 is the lie....

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, and I love it! wish you'd blog more...!

Beulah! said...

I think 1 is a lie...hope im right

Kafo said...

number 3

Anonymous said...

If I know you as well as I think I do, I think you know what you are doing and you love your niece with your life.

Stuck in my throat said...

Number three is the lie. I am unfortunately not selfish and it isn't always the best. People tend to take advantage of this trait.

Jennifer A. said...

This is hard.

#1 is the lie...:)

Jennifer A. said...

Awww...so u already answered and I was so wrong...muhaha. I think I'm selfish with my clothes (I ban all forms of siblings from my wardrobe)...so errr...let's just say I was thinking along those lines. Lol.

The Activist said...

Will guess #3 is the lie