So, I have not blogged in a while...been too busy to do so...
BUT, today, I was sacked...and I am actually happy.
Will keep writing...as the thoughts keep coming...
Kisses..
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
9 years ago
5 comments:
oh o!
Not another Bank victim.
That you feel happy, that's a good sign.
OMG!!!
So sorry oh. Thank God for the spirit you have towards what happened. I believe God will open doors for you this 2010 and this will be your year of fully tapping into the greatness in you.
Happy New Year.
Please read the prayer in the section for general prayer points in the blog http://heartofalovingfather.blogspot.com/2010/01/god-is-not-man.html#more
happy new year babe! So sorry, my sista.
come on back to the ville, sweetie! we miss you. Stay strong!
Where are you oooo???LOL!! Happy new years...lol
Post a Comment