Na wa o. Boredom wan KILI me o.
Na im one of my better pallies come save me give me free ticket to the capital city.All expenses paid.
I am having a ball,but it is just for a night sha...
wish it was for a week.couldn't get more than a day off...
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
9 years ago
6 comments:
I hope say no be one way ticket o!!! Pele o! Thank God it's only for 1 night!
Nyemoni: na wa o.one night ke?na waka i go waka reach lagos?na two way o.
Pamela:I am enjoying it.made a new friend(was wearing a shirt dress, so my button opened and i flashed the guy some thigh)and he got instantly friendly
hope you have fun and make a few more friends...accidentally and deliberately.
I need a ticket...to espana.
lol at stuck...
You know one day = 24 hrs... Don't decide to just abscond and refuse to leave abuja.
:P
pammy
idemili: awoof dey run bele, but e neva run my own.
porter deharquort:dis your name dey trip me.
pamela:Abuja is not my style at all o...i like lagos
Post a Comment