just wanting to speak my mind loud and clear...with help from you guys...
Saturday, 25 August 2007
More NYSC pics
These are some more pictures that I took on my Passing Out Parade... Unfortunately, I haven't been able to upload more. so for those who are wondering who I am like Nyemoni(who is hiding,by the way) and Ugo...there I am...Stuck. Ozaveshe and Damie Amaka and Stuck Kemi, Doris, Amaka, Stuck and Ize Busola and Tolu Damie and Gina
I have a bone stuck in my throat o!!! Fine gal! Congrats to you babes.... Hmmmm* clears throat* you fine no be small.. Hahaha..Meanwhile that Dami looks frightfully familiar...I'm sure I know her...
Hey stuck, nice pictures o. You are so lucky you served in a sane state. Lagos was hell men. I was too busy thinking of how i wasn't going to collect my certificate that day to be taking pictures jare. You are really yellow o.
Now Im real MAD at u Stuck. After waitin in the rain to snap 1 lousy pic,I still didnt feature in your NYSC pix II. By the way Damie realy looks good.Didnt know she had this much potential.
ah!!! U have a pic of my cousin!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE ur braids!!! n I miss 9ja... Omigosh, I jsut scrolled down ur comments... what is wrong with Mr. Anonymous???
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
Get You A Phone That Can Do This
-
INFINIX NOTE 3
Imagine you were on the phone with your crush (bae in your
mind)
twirling in bed and lost in the conversation. Then noth...
Let It Be Said
-
When I leave this world,
Things will be said.
Some good… some I’m not sure
But then, things will be said.
Let it be said, that I did my best
To be a better...
Another year, same old Afrobabe!
-
Yayyyyyy it's my birthday.
Boy have I missed this place. I can't believe I stayed away for a whole
year!
In the past, on this day I would get drunk and w...
I LIED
-
Remember when i said i am back 4 good??? well i lied. i am drawing the
curtain on blogging. im just not into it again. Mayb oneday i will come bac
but for ...
Them Folk
-
Eh hen oh!!! I've come again. You know, everytime i read the foreign news
on the net I shake my head continously. Something is seriously wrong with
them fo...
10 comments:
I have a bone stuck in my throat o!!! Fine gal! Congrats to you babes.... Hmmmm* clears throat* you fine no be small.. Hahaha..Meanwhile that Dami looks frightfully familiar...I'm sure I know her...
Nyemoni: LOL!!flattery will get you everywhere (expected and unexpected).
Wow! Very nice pics
Hey stuck, nice pictures o. You are so lucky you served in a sane state. Lagos was hell men. I was too busy thinking of how i wasn't going to collect my certificate that day to be taking pictures jare. You are really yellow o.
awwwwww...cutie :)
yeahhhhhhhhhhh
next step: making millions of cheddar....
pammy
but those are beautiful pictures- so jealous
Now Im real MAD at u Stuck.
After waitin in the rain to snap 1 lousy pic,I still didnt feature in your NYSC pix II.
By the way Damie realy looks good.Didnt know she had this much potential.
UPDATE! Gal where r u?
ah!!! U have a pic of my cousin!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE ur braids!!! n I miss 9ja...
Omigosh, I jsut scrolled down ur comments... what is wrong with Mr. Anonymous???
Nice pictures looks like you had a blast ... I wish you all the best :)
Post a Comment