
I was told by a man that there is a line between being a Wife and a Girlfriend.
He says I am a Girlfriend.
His reasons:
I go out without telling him where exactly I am going.
I talk to too many men.
I do not reassure him of his position in my life.
He says he is a husband.
He doesn't tell me where he is going.
He introduced me as his woman...that should make me feel special...yet it doesn't.
I will be a wife if i pretend that i am going somewhere and I go elsewhere.
I am a wife if i tell him everytime he feels he needs to hear that I love that I do and not cheat on him.
How can I be with a man who will not trust me?
AIN"T MA FAULT THAT I'M PRETTY....
18 comments:
You better tell him straight....
Biko, what kind of nonsense be this....
You know if he tells you that, just mention to him that you are his girlfriend but might end up being someone else's wife that will appreciate and love you just the way you are...
End of story....
I think your man is insecure...KPOM!!!!
....no wonder many a man end up marrying a girlfriend and losing the wife through pettiness.
Your dude is insecure/possesive. While that can be endearing in small measures (Imagine the opposite if he didn't give a hoot where you were or how long you had gone for) it can easily become a pain. And another thing, I've told a number of me lady friends not to make themselves wives to their boyfriends before he's done the honourable thing. Tsk. Otherwise, what incentive will he have to take the relationship forward?
Love the "Me, My Blog, My Demons" post. It's the first thing I've read all day that actually made me LOL. You tell 'em!
Pamela: truth is,as much as it is nonsense, we all want a caring man, unfortunately, there is a thin line between love and obsession..
Laba-jess: he is insecure, but how many people are not?
rethots: i want to marry a husband, not a boyfriend...the line between both is also thin.
ekoakete: will you be my friend? i like what you wrote because it is true.I don't give services of a wife when i am a girlfriend, i mean why pay for the cow when you get milk for free. He is the 1st man i have been with who said he didnt want sex because we were in it for the long haul. You don't buy men like that...they are hard to find.
hmmm, that's the typical african man. how u dey?
Thanks for dropping by at www.agbekoya.blogspot.com. Nice blog. Not big on the emotional advice thing so Ima let this post pass.
at least he isn't telling you how many girls he has around him and the lot that REALLY want to be with him...
Please make d bo-bo feel a bit secure abeg... depending on where u see it going. Secure not totally relaxed.. lol
...hmmmm, but how do u draw d line? The Lord is ur strenght
you know we've had this quarrel over and over again. somehow i feel that a guy despite all the macho attitude he displays needs more reassurance of love than the woman does. i know i do.
i'd like to know my wife loves me more than i love her because it makes me love her more...does that make sense?
U are damn right, there is a very thin line btwn Love & Obsession, the few times I have thought I Loved unfortunately turned into sickening obsessions...Just be straight with him, it may work for both of u..
Good Luck & thanx for dropping by mine..
I'm with PamelaStitch on this one oh.
Kai, na wetin...
LOL
i love this
Isi: my gal, i dey o
comrade:thanks for visiting as well,and it is good that you know your capabilities.
2ndCorin5:17:drawing the line is hard, but it is too late to try.He doesn't care anymore...he has opted out.
Ozaveshe: you dont make sense..if u love, u shld love it shouldnt be bc of a condition.
Klara: wish it was different..it is too late..
ssydelle: na wa o...how i for do...
Kafo: you seem to love controversies..thanks for visiting..
abi o
fine girl fine girl fine girl fine girl FINE GIRL
Men generally want to be treated like babies by the women in their life...they really love the dumb blond and damsel in distress....makes em feel macho.
KING:Dude, you is making me blush o.
FineGal no PimPlez!!!! lol .... thing is a guy thats insecure will be insecure no matter what you do. Babes it's not you ...it's him lol...and it's funny how men now and days wanna pull that wife/girlfriend line....where is the bride prize? the ring? the house? lol....can you imagine..
But on a seriou note...maybe you need to talk to him and find an understanding....besides....why would he want a wife he can't call he's bestfriend...and you trust bestfriends!!!
Post a Comment