This morning, I saw a wonderful thing…wonderful because I have never seen it being done before…
I saw a baby boy being circumcised…it might actually be gory, but I was more fascinated than anything else.
He was crying (uwa, uwa, uwa nka m batara{this world, this world, this world, that I came to})…
The held his tiny penis and cut the foreskin at the shaft and pulled it off…there was so much blood…a lot of blood…and they were cleaning it up with cotton wool that had been soaked in disinfected water…
This was being done by a local midwife…
I was in awe…but in retrospect, can I do it to my son? My heart will break o…
And as an after thought…I better or no girl, at least no ibo one will want to “gbensh” (from Doris) him.
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
9 years ago
2 comments:
LOL @ gbensh! is Doris Warfi/Benin... LMAO...
Thank God say dat thing was done when I had no memmory of things... una m-e-n, o di kwa risky... LOL
Nice one...
Blog on...
She is from Benue and is very entertaining...where is my personality diagnosis?
Post a Comment