Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
Get You A Phone That Can Do This
-
INFINIX NOTE 3
Imagine you were on the phone with your crush (bae in your
mind)
twirling in bed and lost in the conversation. Then noth...
Let It Be Said
-
When I leave this world,
Things will be said.
Some good… some I’m not sure
But then, things will be said.
Let it be said, that I did my best
To be a better...
Another year, same old Afrobabe!
-
Yayyyyyy it's my birthday.
Boy have I missed this place. I can't believe I stayed away for a whole
year!
In the past, on this day I would get drunk and w...
I LIED
-
Remember when i said i am back 4 good??? well i lied. i am drawing the
curtain on blogging. im just not into it again. Mayb oneday i will come bac
but for ...
Them Folk
-
Eh hen oh!!! I've come again. You know, everytime i read the foreign news
on the net I shake my head continously. Something is seriously wrong with
them fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment