Hi…this was meant to be my debut on this blog…
Before Clementina’s murder
I have a lot of things to say, but have never said them…that is why I chose stuck in my throat…
I am a young opinionated woman…I do not feel that conformity is the best way to go through life…because we are all individuals and we have different ways of expressing ourselves…
I am PASSIONATE about life and love…
I believe everyone deserves a chance…everyone deserves a break…maybe if we give people breaks, they will give us breaks as well…especially when we need one…
I am a Nigerian and I am a true PATRIOT , this means that like the Famous Winston Churchill, I will defend my country when I am abroad, but make up for lost time when I get back home…
Keep reading my blog. I intend to scream it all out so that my throat can be free…
Negesti means Queen in Aramaic…
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment