5 Snacks I love
1. plantain chips(gbekere)
2. puff puff
3. cashew nuts
4.kwuli kwuli
5. McVities Shortbread
5 Songs I Know all the Words to, Even Without the Music (or almost)
1. irreplaceable - Beyonce
2. The Colors of the wind - Pocahontas (Vanessa Williams)
3. Save The Best Fot Last - Vanessa Williams
4. when you say nothing at all – Ronan Keating
5. Aphrodisiac – Brandy
5 Things I Would Do With $100,000,000 (not naira o):
1. I will hire assassins to kill all the people who have and who are ruining my country.
2. Help people who genuinely want to go to school and don’t have the where withal.
3. Help women affected by domestic violence/rape etc
4. Buy an island.
5. Make my grandma happy
Top 5 Locations I`d Like to Run Away To:
CAN”T ANSWER THAT…BECAUSE YOU’LL KNOW HWERE TO FIND ME WHEN AND IF I DO RUN AWAY…
5 Bad Habits I Have:
1. Loving someone when he doesn’t deserve it.
2. Bad diet
3. COCA COLA
4. Not Exercising
5. Not tyding up when I should
5 Things I like Doing
1. Chatting with Emkay (hmmm)
2. APROKO (amebo) with a select few
3. Reading
4. Watching seasons : smallvile,desperate housewives, one tree hill, The OC
5. Having Fun (with small decency o)
5 Things I Would Never Wear:
1. A crop top
2. Hot pants
3. A micro mini skirt
4. 9 inch heels
5. T-shirt with my man’s face saying “what God has put together let no one DARE to put asunder”
5 T.V. Shows I Like:
1. desperate housewives
2. Smallville
3 The Oc (so what?)
4. Arrested Development
5. sex and the city
5 Movies I Like:
1. Akeelah and Bee (I LOVE LAURENCE FISHBURNE{TOOOOOOO FINE})
2. Something like this
3. The Diary of a mad black woman
4. POCAHONTAS (wetin?)
5. City of Angels
5 Famous People I'd like to Meet
1. LAURENCE FISHBURNE
2. Robert ludlum
3. Queen Elizabeth
4. Nelson Mandela
5. Oprah winfrey
5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. Talking to Emkay.
2. Bilinifenna(pronounced as spelt): my beautiful 15 month old niece(she dances to her name like a little toy).
3. Hanging out with Ijeoma Dafikpaku, Oluwatosin Lewis and Chinenye Aguodoh.
4. Talking to Seun.
5. Spending time alone.
5 Biggest Frustrations at the Moment
1. Love: let it leave me alone..
2. Loneliness: I need male attention
3. Flirting: it is tiring…and I am bad at it.
4. Trying to choose the right outfit
5. Lack of water and electricity in my house
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment