I was given advice that I have come to cherish a while ago.
I was told to write about anything.
Anything at all.
The sun, the earth, the moon, the waters, the air…anything…
So I have decided to do just that…
I have met many beautiful people, as well as horrid ones and they say and do things that I have learnt from…
I will continuously fill you in on all of it…when I feel I have people listening…
I will also invite people to write articles of their own…
Did I hear you ask “like a feature?” and the answer is “yest” (the way some people who r feigning accents in Nigeria say yes)
So in articles following, we can all SCREAM
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment