This are the initials of a young man I feel in love with when I was not so innocent and not so guilty (girls y’all know where that is).
Anyways, I felt he was all that a HUGE bag of chips.
He was a breath of fresh air after a number of “what the hell am I thinking?” relationships.
I started dating him in June (or was it July) 2002. He was very caring…in all ramifications…in absolutely all things…
I had been with people who would say ‘na wa for you o, you are to frigid’…why wouldn’t I be? When it was all WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU MA’AM.
I know I wasn’t the best girlfriend in the world, but I tried (at least I felt I did).
In September, lots of things went wrong. We tried to work if out…our solution was like having a bad wound, and just plastering it without using penicillin or something to heal it…
We went from bad to worse to break up.
I never did get over the shock of him leaving me.
That is till last weekend…
We’ve hooked up once or twice after our break up…and once we had TERRIBLE comfort sex because he was so uncomfortable.
He suggested we hook up last weekend and I consented…
I was out with my girl, ADDY, and I pooped so much, she drove home and we fell asleep.
He was meant to come and get me, and he never showed up…no sms no call I was PISSED off…O GINI? O SO NYA BU NWOKE NO N’UWA (what is it? is he the only man on the face of the earth)?
He proceeded not to take my calls and it hit me…he was moved on…what the hell are you doing staring at the freaking door after him?
The saying “when a door shuts, a window somewhere is open”, is true…so I am looking for that window now…I know I have missed many “beta” windows o…
I am going on a revamping mission of finding myself again…
So Kay En U, I will send you this link so you can read this…
GOOD BYE!!!!!!!
Please Stop The Madness And Stop Tarring People.
-
I was dismayed to read about the attack that took place in Ohio, involving
an 18 years old Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Artan. The single-mindedness,
the ...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment